Effortless Reports and Data Warehouse / SIRS
New York State compliance, management and custom reports at your fingertips
Another invaluable benefit of IEP Direct-New York is the way it helps you minimize the time and effort spent preparing and distributing the reports and data extracts required of New York Special Education professionals.
Here are some of the features IEP Direct-New York puts at your disposal to make reporting quick and easy:
- Intuitive Report Wizard guides you step by step, helping you generate all State-mandated and other reports and data extracts with just a few clicks of the mouse. That includes NY Statewide Data Warehouse/SIRS extracts, NYSED reports, federally mandated reports, program management reports and Special Education compliance-process-tracking reports.
- Easy-to-use report generator includes a comprehensive set of ready-to-use reports – or users can compose ad hoc reports and queries in no time at all. Your district can also save these ad hoc reports for use by the district as part of its standard reporting package.
- Ready-Made Reports and Listings – the Listings Generator also includes a library of standard reports and listings to help improve compliance, increase efficiency, support best-practices and enable data-driven management and accountability.
- NO additional report-writer programs to install, learn or support. The user-friendly interface requires NO software utilities and NO knowledge of complex programming languages.
- Electronic submission of NY Statewide Data Warehouse/SIRS extracts and PD-8 reports. IEP Direct has been approved by the New York State Department of Education for electronic data transfer of state compliance reports, enabling users to automate the reporting process further while improving accuracy.
Here's a sample of reports and extracts IEP Direct-New York can help you validate, generate, edit, export, submit and distribute:
- NY Statewide Data Warehouse/SIRS Extracts
- RS2/SED-4 Reports
- PD-8 Reports
- SA-FTE Reports (with automatic calculation of FTEs)
- Data Validation and Statistical Analysis Reports
- Compliance Tracking and Accountability Reports
- Student Progress Reports
- Time In/Out of Regular Classroom Reports (with automatic calculation of TIRC/TORC)
- Board of Education Reports
- CSE/CPSE Team Reports
- Numerous Tracking and Accountability System Reports
- Unlimited custom listings, sorting and queries on every field in the database